Your success in nonprofit fundraising begins with Fundraising for the GENIUS, a comprehensive blueprint that lifts you and your organization to a higher level. Beginners and experts alike turn to author Linda Lysakowski for the basics, for the latest, and for encouragement and inspiration on the path to greater revenue and professional success. Learn how to develop an integrated fundraising program that leverages your human and financial resources to create a strong organization.
Arm Yourself for Success
This expanded second edition of Fundraising for the GENIUS arms you with the tools and teaches you the moves that are the stuff of pure GENIUS:
- Learn to develop a sustainable fundraising program that grows with your organization and empowers you to fulfill your mission.
- Understand the world of philanthropy, development, and fundraising (and know the differences between each).
- Effectively bring your board, nondevelopment staff, development staff, and volunteers together to create a powerful development team.
- Learn how to evaluate your success and to plan for growth in your development program.
- Know how to develop a compelling case for support.
- Have a firm handle on the tools and methods available to you as a fundraiser, and choose what makes the most sense for your organization.
- Expertly wield the tools that raise organizational awareness, and build relationships that help you succeed in your fundraising efforts.
We Think Highly of Our Readers. Obviously!
Though we admit to a bit of tongue-in-cheek fun in referring to our readers as geniuses, we do in fact think highly of them. We know that they are intelligent and knowledgeable about many subjects, just not necessarily on the subjects of the GENIUS books they pick up. They know that, despite the title, our books are for pretty much everyone, not just “Einsteins”—but we think even Einsteins will enjoy our books!
We celebrate the fact that our readers are sufficiently inspired to learn new subjects that they pick up our books, which in turn inspires us, through plenty of perspiration at every step, to strive for excellence in producing them.